HiaOnline conditions domeinregistration/virtual hosting
1. HiaOnline preserves themselves the right to modify the
tariffs when necesary; you get this reported 60 days in advance.
2. After expiring of the contract the the normal tariffs apply, which it
has been defined in point 13, not those obtained during special offers.
If a product does not return in exactly the same quality then a similar
product will be used as a guide line.
3. HiaOnline uses e-mail for communication.
It is the responsibility of client at all to times to have an active
e-mail address to check their HiaOnline account, read their
e-mails which will be sent to this e-mail address regularly,
but within maximum of 7 days.
4. In the case of non-payment of bills, misbehaviour or breach of contract
HiaOnline has the right to eliminate services without repercussions.
In case of a delay in payment HiaOnline will hire a debt collector of which
the costs will be entirely claimed on client.
5. The products and services of HiaOnline can only be used for legal goals.
HiaOnline takes no responsibility for the information placed
in this services. Client will not use the offered services for
sending unwanted commercial e-mail (spam). Client cannnot
upload material to virtual servers of which he does not have any the rights.
The contents and scope of the material on virtual servers can be under no
circumstances pornographic, discriminating or illegal;
this to assess HiaOnline; This is decided by HiaOline
6. Client declares not responsible HiaOnline to put for some claims who
results from activities of client, and obliges himself HiaOnline direct inform
if client receives some claims that results from activities of client on
the Internet. This responsibility does not expire
after concluding this agreement.
7. HiaOnline holds the client responsible for all damages as a result
of abuse of domain registrations services, amongst which but not
exclusively acting in violation of the applying regulations
of the register, requesting field removals without authorisation,
or filling in incorrect or fictitious data.
8. HiaOnline aims itselves to systems as well as possible available and
technical or other related problems as much as possible to a minimum.
Client explains never responsible HiaOnline to put for possible outburst
of the service and/or loss of data or loss of income by technical
or other related problems.
9. Client will not use the infrastructure of HiaOnline for
sending unwanted commercial e-mail (spam), nor of HiaOnline
services to use concerning spam.
When HiaOnline receive gets a complaint concerning spam originating
from client, then HiaOnline will terminate, without informing the
client, the service and remove the files.
10. The use of script and other programs on the servers of HiaOnline
has been permitted, as long as this the functioning of the
service is not endangered. HiaOnline will inform client
of possible measures taken.
11. Extra charge as a result of breaching your account limit of
the service will be calculated on your next invoice.
12. Tariffs for the services and products will be done through
automatic payment, unless differently corresponded.
13. Client has a cotract with HiaOnline for at least 12 months with a written
notice of at least 1 calendar month in advance. Without written notice to
the contrary this cotract will be automatically extended.
14. The installation of the service is proceeded after receiving
a signed contract and associated appendices.
15. All amounts called in the tender is excluding VAT.
16. Adaptations to the automatically generated documents without written
confirmation by the Executive Board of HiaOnline is cosidered as invalid.
17. All impact and damage as a result of inattentively, or improperly use
are the responsibilities of the client.
18. HiaOnline preserve themselves the right for fines and administrative
impose costs to the user as a result of acting in fight with the conditions:
like for example not incasseerbaar of a progress, doing icorrect reports of
problems, passing on found oneself gateway information is, et cetera.
19. These conditions will be interpreted by Dutch law.
One or more points from this agreement would not be valid
for the law, then the other points remain valid.